• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep order

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Been researching for many weeks and had contact with 4 or 5 of the TD's to check stocks and how they work / terms etc...
Had many question for Marv to be fair but he was gracious and bared with me in putting together my order as I wanted a few bracelet options as extras.
So my first order placed today and I will keep y'all up to date on my experience, so far good.

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Yes. Progressing well. Can’t fault Marv. team so far. I have received QC pics yesterday (24/08) and have queried something in the pics - awaiting their response. Good so far :)

Reactions: Seolite

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Little update. Marv came back to me with some updated photos to better show an area of the watch face that I wasn’t sure on and wanted to check it wasn’t defective. It turned out to be a spec of dust 😀. So I have approved QC pics and now await delivery. Marv tells me he will share shipping / tracking info when shipped. Meanwhile I might choose another treat 😉

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
29/08/22 update. Marv sent updated QC pics when I queried : checked something that I wasn’t sure on. All ok with QC so have the green light. Marv shared tracking info and it’s on its way. Will keep y’all updated.

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Spot on! 21 days from initial order to UK delivery. All arrived today with no issues. Really lovely piece, better than I expected to be fair. Many thanks Marv, my TD!

Reactions: Chigbot

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Watch has been in use now for over 1 month, delighted with this so cant fault Marv. service, Thanks

Reactions: Chigbot

MrDTuk

Horology Curious
7/8/22
whoopers - call that a good few weeks, but still all good :)