• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Order with FatPanda

Beachwatch

Looking Around
18/1/22
Greetings! I finally dove into the world of Reps by placing an order with FatPanda.

I ordered two watches one for myself and the other for my wife.

I started with a Patek 5205 (because.. why not?) and got my wife a Cartier Panthere.

The order process with FatPanda was simple. He's responsive (Sorry FatPanda if you have a slew of team members working for you) and quick to offer the best option available.

He received payment yesterday 1/17. Will keep this topic updated with progress on my purchase.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Greetings! I finally dove into the world of Reps by placing an order with FatPanda.

I ordered two watches one for myself and the other for my wife.

I started with a Patek 5205 (because.. why not?) and got my wife a Cartier Panthere.

The order process with FatPanda was simple. He's responsive (Sorry FatPanda if you have a slew of team members working for you) and quick to offer the best option available.

He received payment yesterday 1/17. Will keep this topic updated with progress on my purchase.

Is FatPanda a new RWI TD.

Beachwatch

Looking Around
18/1/22
He's Watchfinder's other alias. I've seen him called either Watchfinder or FatPanda.