• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep and purchase from Lucy

Moki

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/5/20
Wanted to share my first Rep purchase experience. After lurking for some tome in this forum. I've decided to pull the trigger on a Breitling Avenger II GMT. Read a ton of good things about Lucy so I gave it a shot. I went in knowing what everyone else is sating with regards to turnaround so didnt expect much.

It was a great experience with Lucy. Replies came in in a day or 2 after each enquiry. And as advertised, she is very meticulous and particular with regards to QC. First round i didnt see anything wrong with the photos so i Ok'd it. But she pointed out to me a very small/unnoticeable flaw on the hour hand. It cannot be seen without magnifying. Hence, she returned the piece and asked for a new one. 2nd piece came in and QC photos looked perfect. I had to trust and wait for her approval of course. which she did this tike around. Total of 8weeks from order to receipt of the watch and it was well worth the wait. Will highly recommend Lucy to anyone thinking of buying their first rep!

​​​I'm afraid this could be a start of a not so good hobby (financially) ????.

Ben_Stokes

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/20
Looking good! Ive also had good experience buying from Lucy, very honest seller

Reactions: Moki