• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase

art_Docks

Horology Curious
21/5/22
USA
This is my first purchase ever of a rep watch, decided to go with Tony after all the very pleasant reviews.
Decided to go cheap for my entry, and plan to go a bit more expensive later on. I decided to go with a nice cheap GMT-Master II 16710 (https://www.asian7750.co/product_show.asp?p_id=5956).

Tony is very responsive, and is very quick to answer all my questions, I'm definitely very satisfied that he answers quickly and doesn't question my probably very stupid questions.

6/10/22 early early morning (1AM) - Order placed
6/10/22 early early morning (2:30AM) - Payment sent
6/10/22 early morning (10AM) - Payment confirmed to have gone through, Tony ordered the watch from factory. Awaiting QC pics.

art_Docks

Horology Curious
21/5/22
USA
Update: 6/12/22, late late night (11PM) I messaged Tony asking for an update as it was almost three days without hearing anything. He responded well within 5 minutes to let me know that the watch has not come from the factory yet, but he believes today (Monday due to timezone differences) is the day it should arrive. Very excited to see the QC images.

art_Docks

Horology Curious
21/5/22
USA
Update: 6/16/22, had emailed Tony a few days ago asking for an update and to confirm mailing address. He said there's delays due to factory raids but that he's sent a message to the factory to try and speed it up.

art_Docks

Horology Curious
21/5/22
USA
Update 6/20/22 9:14AM, Tony just sent the QC pics. Watch is absolutely gorgeous! Super excited to get ahold of it in person. Asked him last night if he had updates and he said he'd get it today and that the factory is shit and forgot who ordered the watch. Absolutely made my night seeing him throw shade like that, was hilarious. Certainly going to be buying from him again, so far I'm very satisfied. :)

art_Docks

Horology Curious
21/5/22
USA
Update 7/1/22 1:31PM Just got the watch and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't spot any major flaws with it unless I look VERY closely, I love this watch. will DEFINITELY buy from Tony in the future!!