• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with WatchFinder - Will Be a Customer Again (Milgauss)

Texas2Tenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/22
Tennessee
Only my second rep purchased, but I was really impressed with fat panda. He was quick to respond and was replying to emails during the first half of the day in the US, which I have not found with other Chinese rep dealers.

There was an issue with the first watch he brought in for me. The dial color was not correct. He corrected his mistake and paid for the upgraded movement in the correct dial color. And still offered me a discount on my next purchase with him due to the slow wait time for two watched to be shipped to him.

Tracking started in China which was nice. Didn’t have to wait for it to get to the US for any update. I will say, there were many days of “arrived” and “departed” with no location given. Which wasn’t the best, but I knew it was doing something! Then my watch was out for delivery. Well packaged and no issues.

Overall, the reasons I’ll be a Fat Panda customer again is his email response time, willing to do right by me, and better tracking details to others I’ve dealt with.

I’m really happy with the watch I received. Milgauss reps are tough. I know this dial color isn’t perfect, but it beautiful and it pops. Plus the dials on the dial are why I love this watch.

zp5C9S.jpg

zp5phW.jpg

zp5QRP.jpg

Reactions: churra