• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Puretime

KingKai2020

Horology Curious
23/11/20
EU
Hello fellow watch enthusiasts, after being a member here for a few years I have finally placed my first order, in this case with Puretime.

Order # 100260179
Watch type - Rolex Daytona 116500
ordered 12/10/22

i will keep you guys updated with the order progress and provide photos.

Kr
King Kai

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering your first order from PT. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please wait for QC in patience

Reactions: KingKai2020

KingKai2020

Horology Curious
23/11/20
EU
Update****

04 November - received email from QC stating that they had received my watch but had a movement defect, therefore watch was returned and a new one ordered. Been advised to wait an extra week for the new watch‘s QC pictures, so hope to upload them here in the next few days.

i can’t lie, I am disappointed to have to wait a bit longer but I must say I am very happy with Puretime service up to now. They have been very quick to communicate via email and respond to my concerns, and i am obviously glad they spotted a defect before shipping out to me!

kr
king Kai

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Glad you are happy with our service so far. New QC pics should be ready shortly ;)

KingKai2020

Horology Curious
23/11/20
EU
Just received the QC pictures as seen below, Thanks Puretime! :)
If anyone could assist with any feedback of any potential flaws it would be greatly appreciated - it's my first time doing so lol

Reactions: cji4130

KingKai2020

Horology Curious
23/11/20
EU
Just received the QC pictures as seen below, Thanks Puretime! :)
If anyone could assist with any feedback of any potential flaws it would be greatly appreciated - it's my first time doing so lol

Update *****

order shipped out on 18th November, estimated time for delivery is 8 to 15 business days.
will hopefully have my watch on my wrist next time I comment here, looking forward to it really excited.

KingKai2020

Horology Curious
23/11/20
EU
Update***

I received the watch on the 13th of December 2022 - I am so impressed with the quality, it looks even better than what i had imagined, wow!
Many thanks PureTime, your service has been great all throughout the process. I will shop again in the near future as i am already looking at getting an AP from yourselves.

Oh and by the way, i took the watch to a local experienced dealer and after a 15 minute examination (external only) they concluded it was a genuine roley hahah ;)

Wstn33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/22
United States
Nice! Heard good things about pure time... how does KING factory compare to the NOOB version of this Daytona model? Never had a KING before, first time seeing it.

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole
Congrats to your Brand New Rolex Daytona!!!
I've heard/read good reviews about Puretime.

Now I am keen in getting one.

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole