• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Lucy, highly recommended!

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
I've experiences with other TDs, but this is my first with Lucy. To sum it up, you will not go wrong with Lucy if you are looking for an experience built on being meticulous.

Ordering

I ordered a UBF 114200 from Lucy, after my usual TD told me he was unable to source for one. Between my first correspondence with Lucy and finally receiving the order, there was a long email thread on the status of the order, backed with explanations of delays and images to back it up (mainly quality issues).

TD value-added services

Lucy is the first TD that I've experienced to have a watchsmith work on the watch after my QC before shipping. She had the watchsmith clean the dust (multiple times), as well as adjust the rehaut and movement. Shipping time was acceptable with all these additional value-added services FOC.

Final product

The watch arrived in good condition. There is no dust under the crystal, and the movement (2824) is the smoothest to wind out of the box compared to the many others that I've gotten so far. I usually have the habit of sending my new purchases to my trusted watchsmith for a movement service, but I might delay it this time given the good condition of the movement at the moment (plus he is too swamped T.T). The watch is keeping good time as well (about +3 seconds / day).