• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Jtime

replicaenjoyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
Canada
2022-10-07: For any Canadians out there reviewing this thread, I paid through Wise. Communications have been great so far and I have transferred over the money - waiting on confirmation from Li's end

lianaboo29

Horology Curious
14/10/22
I will be following this thread as I’m from Canada , please update when you get QC pictures thank you !

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
I have always used Wise.com since my Credit Card number was stolen years ago by a dealer who is no longer trusted on this site. Jtime has never let me down over multiple purchases, but it does take time to receive your watch. About 1-2 weeks for QC photos, then about another month for shipping.

Please let us know how your order goes and post a photo when you receive the watch!

Reactions: replicaenjoyer

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
2022-08-22 - QC photos were received and green lighted. It will take an additional 3-5 days to get the tracking number according to Lana

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
2022-10-23: Received confirmation and tracking number - tracking number will update once it arrives in Canada. Great communication and service so far!

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
2022-11-02: I have received my watch in pristine working condition! I must say that my experience throughout the process with Li and Lana was amazing.

I will definitely be coming back for another order, I cannot compliment the team at Jtime enough. Cheers!

lianaboo29

Horology Curious
14/10/22
2022-11-02: I have received my watch in pristine working condition! I must say that my experience throughout the process with Li and Lana was amazing.

I will definitely be coming back for another order, I cannot compliment the team at Jtime enough. Cheers!
Thanks for the update could you provide some pictures please ? Would love to see how it looks

lianaboo29

Horology Curious
14/10/22
Unfortunately I gave it away as a gift.. do you want the QC pictures instead?
Hi yes can I see the QC pictures or if you could ask the person you gave it away to if they can send over some pictures ? Really wanted to see some pics lol :)