• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase Root beer GMT11 V6 Good experience ????

jasoningon

Horology Curious
22/4/22
Thought I would post up on my first purchase.
ordered and paid via Wise app on 28th April. Watch arrived in the UK today on the 28th May, no hold ups. Dealing with Jtime Li and Lana was straightforward. Received QC pics around a week after payment. All in all 1 month from start to finish, extremely pleased with the watch. Would love some feedback from some beady eyes.

Viscidity

Horology Curious
4/2/20
Bro I think you should remove the picture of the box with your name/info on it. I can easily see everything through the black bars. Beautiful watch tho!

Pipicu

Supporter
Certified
2/6/22
Germany
Bro I think you should remove the picture of the box with your name/info on it. I can easily see everything through the black bars. Beautiful watch tho!

He probably made the black bars with a phone app. It looks on the phone like its covered completely but it is not. Considering the date he posted it, it doesnt really matter a lot now i guess. :D

Reactions: Merssal

Merssal

Horology Curious
4/6/22
He probably made the black bars with a phone app. It looks on the phone like its covered completely but it is not. Considering the date he posted it, it doesnt really matter a lot now i guess. :D

Nice from which factory ? VSF ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merssal

Horology Curious
4/6/22
Nice from which factory ? VSF ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTC

Horology Curious
22/6/22
Looking at the last picture you can clearly see it's a fake. The X on the right hand side should be centered at 5m and the R should be centered on the left hand side, the R's are way off. I've seen gen with the crown at 12 o'clock off but never the X or the R. I thought the factorys had managed to get that detail better over the years. I don't know if this watch is one of the best rep's or just mid range