• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase Planet Ocean. Quarter orange bezel!!

f41sals

Horology Curious
3/3/21

My first purchase and i decided to go with a Omega Planet Ocean with the quarter Orange Bezel. Looked on the forums and decided to take a punt with Lucy as she had some very good reviews.

Well what can i say absolute treat. She was very helpful from the beginning. Had some issues with the payment and eventually we got that sorted and left Lucy to do her thing. I read alot on forums where she would get back to you straight away and people panicking thinking shes taken their money lol.

What i can say is Lucy did go above and beyond with this watch and i just kept patient throughout the whole process. Baring in mind covid and chinese holidays etc.

Payment made on 18th March
QC pics received on 27th April and i approved straight away
Shipped out on 25th May
Received 30th May.

absolutely love the watch cant fault it one bit. Delay was because of covid and she took it back to her watchsmith on a few occasions she wasn’t happy with the cleaning etc.

As a first time buyer i can honestly say she does go above D beyond and would recommend the best factory and will make sure the watch is in the best of conditions before she sends it out and be patient because the result is worth it.

cant wait for my next purchase with Lucy again. Thank you once again.