• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase, not yet received, calming down after seeing other reviews.

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
I did my research and basically found Lucy is the best but to be patient. I paid for two watches on August 25 and she rejected one. But I have not seen any QC pics or replies to my recent emails after almost two months since I gave my money. Getting nervous, but I checked many posts and basically four months is usually how long it takes from payment to shipment. I do hope that's true. I have at least 6 more reps I want to get and I'd hate to have my first ever purchase be a fail. Thanks to all of you who have posted how long one has to wait.

Hamdy18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/23
Saudi arabia
I did my research and basically found Lucy is the best but to be patient. I paid for two watches on August 25 and she rejected one. But I have not seen any QC pics or replies to my recent emails after almost two months since I gave my money. Getting nervous, but I checked many posts and basically four months is usually how long it takes from payment to shipment. I do hope that's true. I have at least 6 more reps I want to get and I'd hate to have my first ever purchase be a fail. Thanks to all of you who have posted how long one has to wait.
When you received it ??