• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Sead

DJTony82

Known Member
Certified
24/5/21
EU
As confirmed by other users Sead is a man of few words with very short emails and replies even days later but:

01/04 I contacted Sead by email to ask for the availability of the VSF 126610LN submariner and he confirmed that he has it in stock in the UK, the same evening he sent me the QC photos of the watch.

02/04 I tried to contact him for information on further photos that he could not give me and at that point I asked him for the payment details and calmly within a few hours he provided them to me. I paid by bank transfer to his account and I sent him screenshots of the bank transaction and then the shipping address.

Now I am patiently waiting for further emails on shipping from the UK.

Compared to other TDs, it has a different style a little old-fashioned, no whatsapp no ​​additional requests only emails, but other users have always spoken well of it and then ships from the UK which could shorten shipping times so let's hope for the best!

Sent from the RWI App

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
And? How did everything end up?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

DJTony82

Known Member
Certified
24/5/21
EU
It ended up that the watch arrived safe from the UK in Italy after about 20 days, of which about 6 days at customs, but there was also Easter in the middle so the times got longer. I'm sending you a slightly dark photo in which the lume stands out more than anything else but it is the only one I have: D Sead is a perfect watch guarantee!

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
It ended up that the watch arrived safe from the UK in Italy after about 20 days, of which about 6 days at customs, but there was also Easter in the middle so the times got longer. I'm sending you a slightly dark photo in which the lume stands out more than anything else but it is the only one I have: D Sead is a perfect watch guarantee!

Looking great… I ordered mine last week by Sead. Is one of my first rep purchases! And hoping it will arrive safely

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk