• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from NARIKAA, and first RWI TD purchase!

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
Contacted Reg on Oct. 23rd. He happened to have a watch with him in the UK that I was interested in and sent me some pic's and information. I accepted the offer and sent funds with PPFF. Reg shipped the watch the following day, Oct. 26th.

I received the watch on Nov. 9th. It could have arrived a few days earlier, but the USPS seemed determined to send it by the longest route possible. Tracking showed that it came to Michigan (my home state), then went to Kentucky (350 miles/560km away), then back to Michigan?!

So, NARIKAA, to me, is what a Trusted Dealer should be. He responded to my emails promptly, made payment easy and secure and shipped quickly. It was a bonus to have the watch shipped from the UK, I probably got it at least a month earlier than I would have it were shipped from a Chinese TD.

The watch is a Yatch-Master 42. I paid $170 USD, which was about $100 under my budget for this purchase. The quality seems good to me, about commensurate with the price. The movement is a utilitarian DG2813, roughly finished, but clean and runs well so far. It beats at 21.6k BPH, slower than gen, which is 28.8k BPH. This is not a "grail watch" for me, and I know there are better reps (for like, $500). I like it, and that's what matters. Here's some pic's. The last one is my watch next to a screen shot of a white gold gen for comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funkyfishter