• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first purchase from Lucy at Trusty time VSF Omega

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
purchased a VSF omega no time to die...it was on the high end on pricing, but she has been great about sending me photos, and I am a believer of you get what you pay for. she has been extremely responsive, I even found a small detail that the other brands missed on this watch (the red o ring) and she send me a phot of the watch with the red ring. I am supposed to get final QC pics tomorrow and then shipment. tis weekend. I will keep you posted and send photos...but so far so good for my first purchase. VERY excited to see the quality, as Lucy come highly recommended

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
I'd be interested to see if you hear from her. I emailed her on Tues (NZ time) and now it's Friday here and I haven't had a reply or even an acknowledgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: enduser

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
she took a bit to get back to me prior to ordering, but once she let me know what was in stock she was great about sending photos and has responded so far. Hope it works out

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
got the final QC pics today and approved for shipment...just waiting on tracking number and product! will post photos and more once i receive

f41sals

Horology Curious
3/3/21
Ive also ordered a planet ocean with the orange quarter bezel from VSF. Lucy has been very busy and attentive at the same time. Had some issues with the payment, but we got there at the end. I know shes really busy. So just gona be patient and wait on the QC pics. Cant wait!!!

sneaky305

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
16/7/20
crazy florida
yeah she's great but she's not for the people with little patience, I also ordered a vsf from her recently. The more history you build with her the faster response I've seen.

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
got the shipping order number today... cant really read it because it goes to a Chinese site, but i think that is good and means it is on the way!