• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase: c+ factory rolex gmt batgirl uk stock

leuven

Horology Curious
22/1/22
Paid the watch on 16/08. Sead confirmed payment same day. I asked for tracking on 18/08 and sead replied the same day that I would receive tracking shortly.

It’s been more than a week now and after 2-3 reminder e-mails from my part I have not heard from Sead since. Can you please provide an update Sead as I’m getting a little worried? Thanks

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Keep calm and be patient - he isnt amazon prime… sead takes his time but he is ja reliable trusted seller for a reason!
With threads like this you move yourself in an offside position ;)

Reactions: Fast Johnny

leuven

Horology Curious
22/1/22
Keep calm and be patient - he isnt amazon prime… sead takes his time but he is ja reliable trusted seller for a reason!
With threads like this you move yourself in an offside position ;)
No bad feelings towards sead, just looking for some reassurance. And that I’m dealing with the real Sead…

rarHS

Looking Around
26/2/21
Paid the watch on 16/08. Sead confirmed payment same day. I asked for tracking on 18/08 and sead replied the same day that I would receive tracking shortly.

It’s been more than a week now and after 2-3 reminder e-mails from my part I have not heard from Sead since. Can you please provide an update Sead as I’m getting a little worried? Thanks
Hello,stay calm, you have nothing to worry about, it's normal for packages/tracking to be delayed, but you will receive the purchased product.

Reactions: ab3

leuven

Horology Curious
22/1/22
Update: tracking received. Item still in UK (Langley hdwc) 3 weeks after accepting the package. Royal mail seems to be very slow. Hopefully everything goes smoothly through customs. Thanks Sead

leuven

Horology Curious
22/1/22
Paid import duties today. Apparently they will now present it to customs. Hope it passes the last hurdle.