• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase AP Royal Oak

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
Happy to receive my new AP
Royal Oak Chrono 26331ST SS OMF 1:1 Best Edition Blue/White Dial on SS Bracelet A7750
ChazingTime is a reliable and a recommendable seller

Thank you

rk6a.jpg

RoloDexie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/22
New Hampshire
That's a sweet piece. I too have used ChazinTime several times with very positive results. Them and PureTime are my two "go to" TDs.

Reactions: unclejohn

intramorph

Horology Curious
14/5/23
NYC
Same here just got my explorer 2 from chazingtime and it's quality piece. Can confirm legit seller.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
My bad. I didn't realize.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

Just make sure, if you have to resurrect an almost 8-month old thread, that at least the OP doesn't have a big red banner with "BANNED" next to their name. 😉😂

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!