• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Original watch was not available. Ordered a different one

Feb 6th sent a new order for OMG0589 - Planet Ocean 43.5mm GMT SS/SS Black VSF V2 Asia 8605
Waiting on western union info.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Feb 9th I emailed and asked if he received payment. Emailed back very quickly and said that wu payments are only picked up 1-2 a week. Should have payment confirmation and QC time soon.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Feb 11th I received notification from wu that the payment was picked up. Waiting on Andrew to confirm.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Feb 28th the watch landed in LAX. March 2nd it cleared customs. Saturday March 18th the tracking finally updated saying it was delivered in Naples Florida. Only issue with this is that I live 1,650 miles from Naples Florida. Rechecked all the info I sent Andrew (he wrote my address correctly in the QC pics) and he said he will look into it and get back to me.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Andrew emailed me back. Despite saying it was delivered in Naples Florida, the shipping people are saying it is being held up in customs. He said if there is no movement on the package by next week he will send a replacement.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Emailed Andrew this morning to see if there is any update on the package and inquired about sending the replacement he mentioned.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Andrew replied and said the factory has not sent over the new watch yet and will look into it and get back to me.

KermitTheFrog

It’s not easy being green
Supporter
Certified
24/6/14
Belgium
Related to this maybe?

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Related to this maybe?

Yea it’s deff cause of the raids.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Andrew emailed me a said he can’t get an estimate from the factory on when the watch I ordered will be in stock again. He asked if I’d like to pick something different and I agreed. Sent him 3 alternatives and requested just whichever one is available the soonest. And just a quick shout out to Andrew, this is my first rep and the process hasn’t exactly gone smoothly, but none of that is Andrew’s fault and he has been great and communicative through the whole experience.

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Andrew said OMG0576A is available and I have selected that watch as replacement for the original. Waiting on qc

StayVicious88

Horology Curious
6/2/23
USA
Had a death in the family and things have been hectic, but on 5/8/23 Andrew confirmed that the watch is on order and waiting for it still.