• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order Yacht Master 126655, very disappointed!!

Oevo

Looking Around
10/7/22
I made my order with InTime for the first time and everything passed smooth with a payment to Ryan , QC and the rest until I got it a few weeks later.

I've ordered a Yacht Master 126655 from BP factory . The reference was confirmed on my invoice from InTime.

I received a 116655 engraved with Swiss Made and crown logo that corresponding on 126655.

Was désappointed to see rose gold plating is full of defects ( missing) on some parts of the watch and of course this was not visible on QC pictures.

I contacted Ryan same day I received the watch to inform him about the defaults of the watch and was very surprised that it he charges a subject explaining that the replica watch can not be like original. He definitely keeps me for an idiot!
About gold plating is not visible on QC pictures that's mine is ok for him and also for the reference it's ok because it's just not a original watch.

His answers is a joke !!!

Careful on what you purchase on InTime and rubbish copies you received....

MFB

Looking Around
29/11/22
How much did you pay for this? Surely if you pay circa £400+ the quality of the gold plating (5mm) is much more robust