• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with WBK

bropismate

Horology Curious
14/5/22
Made my first order with WBK hoping for a great result. Will post pics when successful.

bropismate

Horology Curious
14/5/22
Got the watch, it's super quick, but when I tried to wind the watch it seems the movement still not working. Pm'd WBK for more details and see what is going on. Will send the pictures and all is working.

bropismate

Horology Curious
14/5/22
please disregard . it's working now thank you. Will submit a review shortly

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Just as an FYI, bropismate did not know how to operate the screw in crown on an automatic watch. Once I explained it to him, all was well! It's all part of being new to watches and learning about them. We all had to start learning somewhere, right?

vealchop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/08
Right you are. Work with a doctor who bought a Rolex datejust with gold bezel. Knowing I am a bit of a watchnut he called me into his office a few days later to say he had an issue. What happened was he needed to wind it, tried to pull the crown, could not then took a pliers and carefully tried to pull out the gold crown. Pulled so hard he damaged it. After explaining it was a screw in crown I told him to bring it back to the AD and NOT mention what he did. Since it was only a week since he bought it they fixed it for free.

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper