• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with TT :)

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
10/27/2022 Order Placed

Ordered a CF Batman GMT and JF AP Dark Knight.

Will post updates here.

Cheers! 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vandre Black

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
10/27/22 payment approved

Decided to instead switch my order to a JF AP ROO Diver with the 2824 movement. Still getting the CF batman as well. Andrew was very responsive and amenable when it came to switching the order! great customer service thus far.

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
Received QC pics today for the CF Batman. Concerned about the rehault alignment. Also saw some scuffs but hoping those are just on the plastic wrap/stickers. Not trying to be too picky about the rehault but have seen QC of other CF batmans that had rehaults that lined up much better.

zwtvZj.jpg

zwBDxn.jpg
zwtgXE.jpg
zwBjW3.png
zwBzQs.png
zwB3fY.png
zwBK2D.png
zwBhnk.jpg
zwB2uo.jpg
zwBLZJ.jpg
zwB5dW.jpg
zwBUxS.jpg
zwBaWQ.jpg

If anyone sees this please do let me know what you think.

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
You really think those are scuff marks ? Have you lost your mind ?
Haha I realize most of what I circled is either tape or plastic film. Sorry just first time buyer and was concerned about the mark on the side of the watch.

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
The one seen here. Again I am a total noob so if this is something that is normal I understand. Just jumped out at me since it is so noticeable. I guess it is probably only on the film but couldnt be sure from the pics.

zwB0pQ.png

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
Not pulling your leg. I've never see a gen batman in real life but have seen other GMTs. None brand new. I'm assuming this is supposed to be similar to the mark shown here. Just a sticker that peels off? lol bear with me its been a long day
zwBJAR.png

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
Received the AP QC pics. Dial alignment seems to be off at 5 and 7. Also seeing a scratch on the screw around 1. Also received another pic of the batman gmt. Rehaut still appears off but I think maybe I just have to live with it, not sure. Any body have any thoughts if this is good to go?

z4Zx74.jpg

z4ZgwX.jpg

z4jDci.jpg
z4jjib.jpg
z4jzCp.jpg
z4j3S5.jpg

z4jL3E.jpg

KilowattHour

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/19
I don't know what you did, but I can at least tell you to not worry about that small QR code/mark on the side of the watch. That's just printed on a protective sticker :)
Also the four darker rectangles you circled on the underside of the watch are just more protective stickers. Same with the sticker on the clasp. Nothing to worry about that either. The rehaut might be a bit misaligned, but I'd be OK with that.

412x1017x

Horology Curious
26/10/22
I don't know what you did, but I can at least tell you to not worry about that small QR code/mark on the side of the watch. That's just printed on a protective sticker :)
Also the four darker rectangles you circled on the underside of the watch are just more protective stickers. Same with the sticker on the clasp. Nothing to worry about that either. The rehaut might be a bit misaligned, but I'd be OK with that.
Thanks! after some discussion here I accepted the rolex. cant wait to get it in my hands. I decided the AP was not acceptable. Andrew was very prompt and accommodating. After 7 days from my response he sent me new QC pics of the new watch. The alignment was acceptable. I will be sure to post some updated pics soon.

Andrey_PAM

13/10/22
UA
Thanks! after some discussion here I accepted the rolex. cant wait to get it in my hands. I decided the AP was not acceptable. Andrew was very prompt and accommodating. After 7 days from my response he sent me new QC pics of the new watch. The alignment was acceptable. I will be sure to post some updated pics soon.
The right decision !
You are not required to pay for such visible inaccuracies in replicas.
This is 100% of the plant's problem, and they themselves are obliged to identify such big differences.
And your dealer did not even have to send a photo to you, but was immediately obliged to replace which model with the correct one🙄.
Do not listen to anyone, no one has the right to reproach you for your attentiveness.
We are waiting for photos upon arrival:cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Andrey_PAM

13/10/22
UA
Thank you, my considerate friend😀.
In my browser, the translator is configured to automatically translate from any language, and specifically, I was translating a Chinese site. When answering you, he automatically translated our forum as well.
What specifically made you laugh so much in my post above:unsure:?