• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with TT - B&R Orange Diver

swps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/3/23
USA
I'm super excited to have placed an order for a B&R Orange Diver. I've tried on the Gen at my AD who sells a TON of B&R and they let him have a few boutique only pieces. It's a great watch and I'm excited to see this rep.

JoKa

Horology Curious
5/3/23
Swiss
Nice watch let us see some pictures, when you finally got the watch.

swps

Certified
1/3/23
USA
I'm a little concerned about the color of the dial from the listing pics, I guess we'll see when I get QC pics. I fully understand QC pics are for myself unless their are problems.....so if I am still not sure I'll post those if I think there is a problem, otherwise it will be when when I get the watch (which I think is ok to post)

swps

Certified
1/3/23
USA
QC Pics came today. There is either dirt or lume missing on the 12 o'clock bezel, otherwise I'm happy. Andrew said he would check and get me an update.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
I got one recently and am happy with it. But I would be interested to see a side by side comparison with the gen.
The date wheel colour is wrong though...but it gives me an excuse to buy the gen one day 😇

swps

Certified
1/3/23
USA
I got one recently and am happy with it. But I would be interested to see a side by side comparison with the gen.
The date wheel colour is wrong though...but it gives me an excuse to buy the gen one day 😇
Since these were boutique only, you aren't going to see very many. My AD sells a TON of B&R and they gave him an Orange to sell during the pandemic when their boutique was closed...so i've tried it on and it is amazing in person. I haven't checked in a couple months but if it's still there I'll see if I can get some comparisons.

swps

Certified
1/3/23
USA
New QC Pics came yesterday and GL'd the watch! I looks great, despite the wrong color on the date. I also pulled the trigger on a Noob Panerai PAM111 right as I received the B&R QC pics and I just got those QC pics! It looks amazing and both are now shipping together!

swps

Certified
1/3/23
USA
Watch delivered 4/5, been out of town so just got it today 4/10. Watch looks amazing on wrist and is good sized for sure. Bezel is super loose and will turn easily, not sure what I can do about that.

Reactions: Frank_NRW