• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Sead

corkycorksta

Horology Curious
18/10/22
UK
I have ordered a Datejust 41mm and paid today. Good experience so far with Sead. His communication and QC pics have been prompt and detailed.
Will update this thread once it arrives.

ab3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/17
I have ordered a Datejust 41mm and paid today. Good experience so far with Sead. His communication and QC pics have been prompt and detailed.
Will update this thread once it arrives.
Please do update us - I always visit this section to see the photos once it arrives. Ignore the haters that have nothing else to do but heckle people lie you contributing to the forum. Hope the transaction goes well!

corkycorksta

Horology Curious
18/10/22
UK
My experience with Sead at Supermirrors was first class. The watch arrived within a few days of payment and is a very nice piece.
Apologies for the image from my crappy phone camera, in person the watch looks stunning.

Reactions: ab3 and buzzytime

Jybreitling

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/20
Please do update us - I always visit this section to see the photos once it arrives. Ignore the haters that have nothing else to do but heckle people lie you contributing to the forum. Hope the transaction goes well!
I totally agree, anyone can post and share the experience always as this can help other people around. However, these haters can be ignored simply.

@corkycorksta, nice watch and keep with posts we care about!

Reactions: ab3