• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Puretime

Broker1989

Horology Curious
16/3/23
Slovenia
Made the decision finally to buy a Daytona 116520. I opted for this version: Daytona 116520 Clean 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet White Dial SA4130 V2

Ordered it on Wednesday 15.03, payment got confirmed on 16.03. Order: #100266587

Waiting now for QC. They wrote it usually takes 2-3 weeks but I hope it's going to take less :)

Broker1989

Horology Curious
16/3/23
Slovenia
Update

So it's been much less then 2-3 weeks and I already received my QC pictures. I actually got them after 4 days (mind that there was weekend in between). (y)

On one of them it seemed that the marker for 3 o'clock is of an uneven shape. But this could be due to an angle at which the picture was taken so I kindly asked them if they could send me another picture where the watch is placed flat. Then it will be easier to asses if that is really the case.

Additionally I also asked them if they could do a small video where they activate the chronograph so that I can see if it works. They did send a video, which is very nice, but unfortunately they didn't activate the chrono in it.

Now I am waiting for them to come back. So far the experience has been very positive and their replies very prompt 💪

Below is the QC picture which I mentioned above (i marked the 3 o'clock marker with a thin black line)

Broker1989

Horology Curious
16/3/23
Slovenia
So there was indeed an issue with the watch. Therefore the QC was rejected. Puretime send the watch back and they informed me that they will provide a new one from the factory.

Now I am waiting for the new QC. Hopefully it will be as fast as for the first one ;)

Broker1989

Horology Curious
16/3/23
Slovenia
Was told it will take between 1 and 2 weeks in order for the new QC to arrive. Currently 1 week has passed, still hoping that it will be less then 2 weeks 😕

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. Hopefully the order will arrive to you safely. Waiting for your feedbacks when it's recieved!

Broker1989

Horology Curious
16/3/23
Slovenia
Currently it's on the way. I received last week the tracking number and now waiting for it to arrive. Will post a pic once I get it