• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with PT :)

Migueltt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/14

Your order #100264484​

Ordered a PAM960 Carbotech 42mm VSF Best Edition Black Dial Blue Markers on Rubber Strap P.9010 Clone

Super exited to see the QC pictures :)
Will keep you guys updated on the progress
Wish me luck !! :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will process CNY holiday orders ASAP, there are many orders please be patient, thank you :)

Migueltt

3/3/14
Shipped on feb 3 … :) hope it gets here soon , want to place an other order .. but waiting on this one to arrive

Reactions: Capt_positivity

Migueltt

3/3/14
Ok … not so good news …
Package is i the same place or has not arrived to USPS … I tried to email pure time and they said to contact USPS directly , I did .. they have no info on the package or when it could arrive .. :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Checked with the shipping company, they told us the tracking info will update when package arrive in your city... we can only wait more days to see.

Migueltt

3/3/14
still waiting … it’s been a month and a half …
what is the typical time for delivery ?? is it normal for it to take this long or should i worry ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
still waiting … it’s been a month and a half …
what is the typical time for delivery ?? is it normal for it to take this long or should i worry ?
We will check with the shipping company, if the package is lost we will reship a new one for you.

Migueltt

3/3/14
i don’t have experiences with them directly but a friend of mine have bought a couple of watches with them and have not have any problems … for me communication is key ..

Reactions: xxxray328

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I waited for 4 months to get the watch:) And then broke in a month. Now, waiting already for more than 3 months for delivering back in China. Never again with PT
I'm sorry that this happened, but we can't control the speed of the delivery, and occasionally things like this happen that we don't want to encounter, I hope you can cooperate with us to solve it, we will be responsible to the end instead of letting you go..