• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order With Narikaa [Regmariner]

PbThunder

Looking Around
2/11/18
21/10/2018 - Order placed and paid.
24/10/2018 - Dispatched
30/10/2018 - Arrived in UK
01/11/2018 - Delivered

I have no complaints about Narikaa, he was very clear with pricing and delivery information. I will likely order off him again in future.

I am by no means an expert but the watch itself looks amazing, I'll insert some pictures below that I took on my Pixel 2 so the camera is good for a smartphone.
fOaMwpe.jpg

Andrewle512

Looking Around
13/7/16
Have you tried giving it a baby oil bath yet? I just did it to my Hulk that I bought and it looks much nicer/cleaner

PbThunder

Looking Around
2/11/18
Have not yet, I've used some wipes I had lying around specifically for eye glasses and since using them it does look a lot nicer.

This watch will be my daily peice so I'm not too bothered about it looking super clean.

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Have a DG 2813 since 2002!! It was in a sub for 17 years, just changed out to a new case and bracelet and I just gave to a friend and it still runs great. In all that time, it never lost more than 5-8 seconds a day and sometimes I would leave for a month and it would kick right back up. In fact, i have made a few watches with the 2813 and like the movement. I am also a Reg fan!! Have 2 more watches on order.