• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Lucy

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I've just paid and waiting for confirmation and then QC pictures from Lucy.

All has gone very smooth, and Lucy has helped find the exact specs for the watch I've been looking for. Looking forward to the QC pics and eventually the watch.

We used Transferwise, and payment was smooth sailing as far as sending the money!

kfralin

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/5/17
I recently placed my first order with Lucy as well. I used Western Union, also without issues. I haven’t received confirmation or QC pix yet but I guess that can take some time.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kfralin

9/5/17
I've just paid and waiting for confirmation and then QC pictures from Lucy.

All has gone very smooth, and Lucy has helped find the exact specs for the watch I've been looking for. Looking forward to the QC pics and eventually the watch.

We used Transferwise, and payment was smooth sailing as far as sending the money!

Any updates yet?

Sent from the RWI App

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Any updates yet?

Sent from the RWI App

Yes, we've exchanged some emails regarding an additional watch, but that'll have to wait. Payment is received and the watch is already ordered, now waiting for QC. Exciting!

kfralin

9/5/17
Received QC pix today...worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Wacht

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Nice! By the sounds of it, it seems like you're happy with the pics. Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine, waiting patiently!

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Glad to report I got my qc pics. First watch apparently had some issues with the date wheel, and was replaced with this beauty.
V5WdK.jpg

Reactions: genosypheus

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I have received the watch since a few days, and first off I want to thank Lucy for great service. Not only is the model an incredbly well made one, but the one I received is of impeccable quality.

In the process, the watch has been commissioned, tested, swapped after extensive testing for a new one due to QC issues. Once the new watch had passed Lucy's QC process, I was presented with pictures and timegrapher results, all representing a top tier watch.

Once approved, shipping was commenced all went very smooth and prompt. Ask Lucy for recommended shipping services, I wouldn't have it any other way. Now after wearing this piece for a few days, I can report that the watch only gets better and better. Also popped the caseback to inspect the movement, and this as well is really great.

All in all, services provided and products provided are all the best one could imagine, I will surely be back for more timepieces once I can make up my mind of which to chose!

Z3nvbD.md.jpg

Reactions: genosypheus