• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with JTime - JLC Reverso Duoface Q2458422

sandas1002

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/22
SPAIN
While reading through reviews for the Reversos, came across one by member Justin123 (link)and really liked it. As mentioned in that thread the watch was from Jtime and is not shown on any of the TD websites. Since I am buying a couple of watches from Trusty (and to stick to the same TD) I did contact them first about this watch but never got a reply so went ahead and emailed Li from JTime and he said it was available.
Payment made on 21/10 and got confirmation 22/10.

Now waiting for QC stage and hopefully in a week or so I can update this thread.

sandas1002

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/22
SPAIN
The QC photos came about a week after my last post above and yesterday the watch arrived. The shipping time was bit longer than my recent purchases with Trusty but I am very happy with the watch which is a replica of this JLC Classic Reverso duo. Its also something no other TD had available.

Anyone interested in this watch should head over to the review here by member Justin123: link