• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with hont did not arrive (yet?)

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
Hello guys,

I was kinda torn to write here because I dont want to give unnecessary bad feedback to hont because this hasnt been resolved yet. But I have been waiting two months now and hont doesnt seem to take any action and just tells me to wait. I basically wanna know if this is still reasonable (to wait)?

First let me tell you what happened:
  • I ordered from hont on May 7th and payed via bitcoin (two watches for about 750USD)
  • QC1 was on May 8th and QC2 on May 17th. Both GLed
  • he asked me to make an order on aliexpress for 3USD because of shipping (seems he uses them for shipping somehow)
  • I confirmed the adress and told him the correct format for my country (Germany)
  • On May 19th he sent me shipping info
  • Then on June 1th I was checking tracking and it said the package is going back to the sender. I called the shipping company and they told me the zip code and city were missing - so they didnt know where to deliver and just sent it back.They said they couldnt change anything anymore and there is no way I can get the package - I have to contact the sender. So I did that right away and told hont. He said he did write correct adress and showed me a screenshot. Everything looked right so I write the shipping company again. Then they said they were sorry and it was a mistake on their part but the package is already on its way back to China.
  • Now this is 6 weeks ago and yesterday I asked hont when he will flag this as missing and reship it.
  • Then he responded something like that alot of people try to scam him after they recieved their watches and that he needs to make sure I dont have it.
  • I even sent him screenshots from the Emails with the shipping company and translated them to chinese with google translate. He didnt make any effort yet to check with shipping company (I told him whats happening for the past 6 weeks)
  • I really dont know what more I can do. Maybe you guys can help me?
I have the complete whatsapp chat with hont and the Emails with Hermes as proof if needed for mods. Also bitcoin transaction

if you check tracking number you see the following:

Number: H1024900389194501031
Package status: In transit
Destination:

Origin:
2022-06-01 10:32 Deine Rücksendung ist unterwegs zum Absender. (translation: Your Shipment is on the way back to sender)

Thanks for you help guys.

modernartemis

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Any update? Did you end up getting the shipment? I am considering buying with him but I am hearing a lot of this.

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
No update yet. Will let you guys know if hont reships or not. If not I will have to open a ticket here.
I give hont some more time though

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
hont now seems to believe me that I am not scamming him.
Says he will replace the watches and resend. Lets see how long this takes. It has now been 8 weeks since I told him that package was returned to him (and tracking also showed this).

Last edited:

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
still nothing changed.
when should I open a ticket with RWI?

original shipment is getting close to being 3 month lost (and tracking showed for that time that it is lost cause it was sent back)

on original order it took hont a few days to get QC ready and now I hear nothing from him. Sent him message on whatsapp again but I kinda feel stupid trying to beg him to resend. I mean he is a TD for a reason

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
Any news yet?
I don’t have a reshipment yet

But I opened a ticket with RWI and they told me to tell hont.
Within one day I got QC for the vsf submariner but I am still waiting for the other watch. It has been 4 weeks now

Reactions: Termit

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
So you have recieved your watches finally? Or not yet?