• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Hont and we are "waiting"

GoProHero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/2/17
Ordered and paid a GF Cartier Santos Large with Hont on 6/15/2022.

QC pics provided on same day and after checking it, gave it the GL.

Package was shipped on 6/17/2022.

Package handled by forwarder Pitney Bowes before being handed out to USPS for final delivery.

7/1/2022 USPS attempts to deliver the package but is unable and they marked the package as "Held at Post Office, At Customer Request"

Today 7/5/2022 I went to my local post office to ask for the package, I provided the agent at the pick up window with the tracking number and she confirms that in fact the package was attempted to be delivered but that the only thing legible was my name, since my address and part of the label were covered with another label placed by the forwarder Pitney Bowes. That the package was on the way back to the sender since they couldn't deliver it.

After being told this, I contacted Hont who showed me the label that they put in the package, which in fact shows my right name and delivery address. I then explained Hont what the post office attendant told me about the forwarder placing a label on top of my address. Hont replied that it was impossible since he ships 5000000000 packages and none have an issue like mine....(there is always a 1st time for everything).

I went back to the post office to ask the attendant for a picture that they have on their computer when the package was scanned that showed the blocked label. The attendant said she was unable to take a picture of her computer screen since it contains more info than the picture and they are not allow to do that. She reminded me that the package was going to be sent back (already left their location) and that it was going back "slow like a turtle" since the shipping service used by the sender was the cheapest available "Parcel Select Lightweight US Postage Paid Newgistics eVS".

At the end Hont advised me to just wait and see where the package ends up at. I reminded him that in the mean time I was left out without a watch and without the $$$ but I guess we will wait then.

Will update this post as events occur.

GoProHero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/2/17
Came back the post office today to pick up a package that req signature for a piece coming from the UK and took the opportunity to ask the attendant again about the package from Hont.

She once again reassured me that the package is on its way back, slow, no insurance, the cheapest and that she doesn’t know if the status will update when delivered, since again it came as the cheapest and it is being returned as the cheapest.

We will keep “waiting”

Reactions: Vmaster