• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with FAT PANDA!

mikidelrosal

Horology Curious
31/3/20
Hello, i just made my first order with FAT PANDA. He is super fast to reply messages, money is already sent and received.

I will hopefully get more!! ;);)

I will follow up with updates.

Miki.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
what did you order? good luck with the purchase and enjoy the hobby

mikidelrosal

Horology Curious
31/3/20
Hello,

I Order a Rolex Submariner.

06/04: Received QC pictures & video yesterday. Everything looks clean & ok. Item will be on track on the next 2-3 days.

Communication with Tim is really fast and very clear to solve doubts.

;)

mikidelrosal

Horology Curious
31/3/20
08/04: Item is on it's way, Track number is provided.

So far, everything ok.

Greetings.:)

mikidelrosal

Horology Curious
31/3/20
24/04: Due to COVID-19, there is a worldwide disruption of passenger planes and while cargo is transported on this planes cargo is delayed.So i will patiently wait :).

Greets.

GBB_19NHS

Known Member
12/2/15
UK
honestly Tim is great. last time i purchased with him was very impressed. about to reach out to him again on a piece

Reactions: mikidelrosal

mikidelrosal

Horology Curious
31/3/20
11/05: Update; Item still on transit. Currently waiting for the tracking to update as the COVID-19 problem release down the measures. My guess is that I'll have the item on this month due the Activation of Mailing in the National System on the first days of May.

greets.
miki

PAC

Known Member
1/12/18
Hello,

I Order a Rolex Submariner.

06/04: Received QC pictures & video yesterday. Everything looks clean & ok. Item will be on track on the next 2-3 days.

Communication with Tim is really fast and very clear to solve doubts.

;)

Any pics we can see