• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Chazingtime

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
I ordered an AP ROO Dark knight on the 4th of august after having checked it was available. It wasn't sure because we read here that JF has closed a few weeks ago... The payment was made 4 days later. Now I am waiting for QC pics...

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
Hello,
I ordered an AP ROO Dark knight on the 4th of august after having checked it was available. It wasn't sure because we read here that JF has closed a few weeks ago... The payment was made 4 days later. Now I am waiting for QC pics...
Hi have you gotten your watch? I just ordered mine.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Bonjour, avez-vous récupéré votre montre ? Je viens de commander le mien.
Hello, yes, it is very heavy, I don't know if it was a good idea. Let's see a few weeks if it can be worn. Are you used to wearing big chrono ?

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
Hello, yes, it is very heavy, I don't know if it was a good idea. Let's see a few weeks if it can be worn. Are you used to wearing big chrono ?
I do have a few big ...chrono thickness from 15-16mm mainly hublot and AP and is pretty uncomfortable while wearing it. Think 14mm will be more ideal Buddy.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Impulse is only for the first time 🙂
Maybe a VC 5500v would have been easier to wear but it is not sure... Next time it will be a quartz one !

Reactions: EdenAlando

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
I have just discovered my Dark knight ! What is the position of time setting ? I set the date for the moment... 😂 Photos tomorrow in the sun !