• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Andrew

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
Hi everyone. I’ve just ordered a Top Time Deus Limited Edition :
Andrew was very responsive in answering all my questions. I confirmed my order on this Friday 18th November ; Andrew answered me quickly with the payment instructions but I did not see the email right away because arrived in the spam. I made the payment today through Western Union. I am now waiting for the QC pictures.
I will update here all the steps of my order. See you soon.

drwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/22
Austria
Hi, any updates yet?
He has 2 versions in the online shop. I own the original one. But ordered the one that is slightly more expensive from Andrew.
I think it was 388 instat of 338 or something.
I compared the pictures and the dial on the less expensive one looks a bit pale/too white. The original one is a bit "warmer".
Please give us updates. Then we might be able to compare all three watches as soon they arrive

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
Hi, any updates yet?
He has 2 versions in the online shop. I own the original one. But ordered the one that is slightly more expensive from Andrew.
I compared the pictures and the dial on the less expensive one looks a bit pale/too white. The original one is a bit "warmer".
Please give us updates. Then we might be able to compare all three watches as soon they arrive

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
Hi, any updates yet?
Hi guy ! Yesterday Andrew informed me that the model is no longer in stock. So I will choose the BSW0460A version. Indeed this one looks closer to the genuine in terms of the cream color of the dial. More expensive but the right color. I will update when I have the QC pics ( I hope soon 🤞)

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
Sounds good!
I did not get QC pics. Another watch (Omega) isnt available aswell. Lets see if he can deliver this one.
If you will get it, I am sure you will be happier with the creamier one. At least on the gen it looks amazing

Reactions: John-Joohn

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
Sounds good!
I did not get QC pics. Another watch (Omega) isnt available aswell. Lets see if he can deliver this one.
If you will get it, I am sure you will be happier with the creamier one. At least on the gen it looks amazing
Why ordered a replica if you have the genuine ?

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
The replica is twice the money than a original leather strap. If the quality of the watch is good and it looks authentic, i would wear the original only on special occasions and the replica daily. I wouldnt be mad if it gets broken/stolen..
This watch in particular means a lot to me. I would love to wear it daily but Im afraid of doing so. If it doesnt look authentic, you will probably find it for sale again here ;)

Reactions: DrgnAttck

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
The replica is twice the money than a original leather strap. If the quality of the watch is good and it looks authentic, i would wear the original only on special occasions and the replica daily. I wouldnt be mad if it gets broken/stolen..
This watch in particular means a lot to me. I would love to wear it daily but Im afraid of doing so. If it doesnt look authentic, you will probably find it for sale again here ;)
Ok i understand. I Hope i will get this one. I have a special affinity with Deus brand. I don’t think it’s a watch that gets stolen because sober compared to a rolex for example with steel bracelet, much more bling bling to me and attracting more attention from thieves

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
I just got my QC and they look nothing like in the pictures of the online shop. They look like the watch you initially purchased. Lets see what Andrew has to say about that..

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
The first two pictures are from his webshop. The last two from QC. Especially the metal part /clasp of the leather watch looks horrible. Also the structure/material of the leather strap is completely off.

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
There seems to be another problem that I did not realice. The back plate of the cheaper one looks more legit. The more expensive one (this QC) is completely off. I did not notice that in the online shop.
The original is "circular" and has no angled shapes of the back plate

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
The side view is also way off.... I will try to cancel this watch... Seems like replicas makes only sense with really popular watches.
If you dont mind the differences to the gen, it should be no problem...

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
The side view is also way off.... I will try to cancel this watch... Seems like replicas makes only sense with really popular watches.
If you dont mind the differences to the gen, it should be no problem...
I canceled the order for another model of 116655. Andrew will check the availability an email me.

John-Joohn

Known Member
3/8/16
South France
News.
The 116655 VRF 2836 is available:
-QC pics received and approved Friday, December 16, 2022
-package number received today Monday, December 19, 2022
To follow…

Reactions: DrgnAttck