• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Andrew

SmokinJohnny

Horology Curious
3/11/22
Did some research, reading, and questions with Andrew, decided to order from him as he was pretty quick in answering questions I had for a Blaken Rainbow Daytona. Seems the factory still hasn't fixed an obvious error on the face, so I decided to get a CF Panda instead to replace a gen that I had. Then I said screw it and added a Hulk to replace a gen I had of that as well. Then I said why not go 3/3 and ordered a Pepsi jub that I am on the AD wait list for. Andrew suggested which was the best Hulk and Pepsi and those lined up with what I was reading as well. So I got all 3.

Order all three from his site and got confirmation from Andrew on RWI right away. Payment was successful on Nov 8, so just waiting for QC pictures. I'm thinking it's the Panda that is holding things up, but he's probably pretty busy with Oct order.

Will update once I get QC pictures.

Reactions: lost-cavalier

SmokinJohnny

Horology Curious
3/11/22
Got QC pictures of Hulk and Pepsi. And after getting additional confirmation pictures of the Pepsi, approved both. Now to wait on the Panda.

PS, they look very, very good in the pictures and the Pepsi was regulated to ZERO second per day. Thats amazing and couldn't ask for anything more. The Hulk was at -9 per day, but still very good in my books.

Reactions: lost-cavalier

SmokinJohnny

Horology Curious
3/11/22
Quick update, got the Panda QC pictures and they looked good to me, so GL that. So all 3 are good to go now. Just awaiting shipping/tracking number. Good communication from Andrew.

Reactions: Dominikk

SmokinJohnny

Horology Curious
3/11/22
I want to get a DSOM and/or Big Blue. But then the issue is need finding wrist time for all of them.

SmokinJohnny

Horology Curious
3/11/22
Another update, got QC on the Panda I was waiting for on Saturday and GL that. Andrey will send out tracking in a few days. Very excited for these and will post pictures once they are in hand. So far, so good!