• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - used a CC

Pixelate33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
Portland
Ordered a Cartier Tank. As a newbie i wanted this to be easy and opted for InTime because they accept credit cards. Interesting process. First made my order through the InTime site. The last step asks how you want to pay and I indicated "other" since CC's were not on the list. After clicking other, i was taken to another page with the credit card option which i selected. From there i was sent to a dummy website (with instructions) where I picked random items (watch parts) totalling the same amount of the order on InTime. Then entered my credit card there. it was very easy. So, so far so good- got back auto emails confirming my order and my payment. My card did not trigger fraud alerts as sometimes it does if i'm ordering internationally. Now i wait to see what happens next. I've ordered rep fashion before, but this is my first entry into rep watches. fingers crossed.

Pixelate33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
Portland
Everything still going OK? I am thinking about placing an order.
Sorry for the delay, been on vacation. I received my watch - it was better in person than in the QC pics and arrived faster than I expected. Haven't received my second order yet, but it has shipped. All good!

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
Sorry for the delay, been on vacation. I received my watch - it was better in person than in the QC pics and arrived faster than I expected. Haven't received my second order yet, but it has shipped. All good!
That’s awesome! Before I found this forum I mistakenly was the moron who bought from ChinaNoob. Shockingly I got a package today with a watch. Hopefully luck is on our side :)

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
That’s awesome! Before I found this forum I mistakenly was the moron who bought from ChinaNoob. Shockingly I got a package today with a watch. Hopefully luck is on our side :)
I very highly do not recommend trying though. Zero communication. I’ll only be doing trusted dealers going fwd. Let me know how the next one turns out. What’s the second watch you bought?

harleyboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/9/19
Houston, TX
Ordered a Cartier Tank. As a newbie i wanted this to be easy and opted for InTime because they accept credit cards. Interesting process. First made my order through the InTime site. The last step asks how you want to pay and I indicated "other" since CC's were not on the list. After clicking other, i was taken to another page with the credit card option which i selected. From there i was sent to a dummy website (with instructions) where I picked random items (watch parts) totalling the same amount of the order on InTime. Then entered my credit card there. it was very easy. So, so far so good- got back auto emails confirming my order and my payment. My card did not trigger fraud alerts as sometimes it does if i'm ordering internationally. Now i wait to see what happens next. I've ordered rep fashion before, but this is my first entry into rep watches. fingers crossed.
what's the site now?