• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order, two watches to Germany with UK trans-shipping

Emma_Earl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/18
Do you have any news..? I have the same scenario, my rep was sent on 11/16.. so far not even arrived at rolay mail, 20 days without any update.. :(

Reactions: patryk_PL

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Sure!

QC pics for Daytona received 24th of November
QC pics for Day-Date received 5th of December, confirmed same day

Now waiting for shipment and tracking info.

Did I understand correctly that yours where shipped mid of November but no update on shipping status yet? Fingers crossed that it will get to you soon! Might be due to lockdowns and covid problems in China right now.

Emma_Earl

12/12/18
yeah, got the QC on 11/14, shipping on 16/11..

my tracking since then:

"Sender despatching item. The item is on its way to Royal Mail. The sender has advised they've despateched your item to us."

what does your royal mail status say..?

Reactions: patryk_PL

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
I have not received a tracking number yet. Did you reach out to Andrew to ask why the status has not changed in such a long time?

Erictheking

Horology Curious
27/8/21
I'm in the same boat Emma, I've got the same Royal Mail message on my tracking since 29th November.

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
I think the reason for this is that the shipping process consists of two separate parts:

- China to UK shipping agent: this one is invisible to you
- UK shipping agent to you: this is the Royal Mail tracking code that you have

The second part ist "pre-booked" so you already have the tracking code, but it will only update once Royal Mail receives the package from the shipping agent. Once it updates it should reach you in 1-2 days

Emma_Earl

12/12/18
Any updates so far..? My tracking switched on 12/08/ to „Sender preparing Item“.. Nothing since then.. Annoying..

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
For my tracking number there was a unsuccessful delivery attempt last Saturday, with another attempt scheduled for today. But to a UK address, not mine. Guess that is the shipping agent that will forward the goods to me, I expect to receive another tracking number for the final delivery to my address.

patryk_PL

Horology Curious
10/10/22
yeah, got the QC on 11/14, shipping on 16/11..

my tracking since then:

"Sender despatching item. The item is on its way to Royal Mail. The sender has advised they've despateched your item to us."

what does your royal mail status say..?

I've ordered 28.11 and i am having the same message, probably post offices are so busy because of xmass and newyear period .

Emma_Earl

12/12/18
any updates so far?

my status at royal mail since 08.12.: sender preparing item....

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
It is in Germany at the customs facility since a week or so. Hope it gets to me without issues.

Sig9

Certified
2/1/23
Germany
steht das im Trackingverlauf dass es beim Zoll liegt? Und ist das normal?

Emma_Earl

12/12/18
steht das im Trackingverlauf dass es beim Zoll liegt? Und ist das normal?

steht das bei dir oder was? kann schon sein, hatte ich auch schon.

eng.: says on your status or what? maybe, i already had.

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
In DHL's tracking it just says "processed at our logistics facility", on external tracking sites like track17 it says the package is at a customs facility of the destination country.

I surely hope that is normal 😅 getting a bit worried tbh, but can't do anything besides waiting, so I just try my best to be patient

kibing

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Received the watches on Friday, had to pay 11€ import fees. Took longer than expected, but happy overall. Thanks Andrew!

Reactions: ChungusThe3rd