• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order TrustyTime Andrew

drwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/22
Austria
Hello guys,

I just ordered my first time with Andrew via trustytime
I purchased 4 watches a box and triangular shipment over uk.
The first time payment did not work. I tried again and it worked via credit card.
Will keep you updated

It will be a BTF V2 116500 and a Speedwatch Dark Side of the Moon

I am on a waiting list for a palm leaf dayjust and i own a breitling top time deus. I saw those two watches in the shop aswell so I ordered them aswell.
So I can compare them to the original. If they are well done I might keep the originals at home and daily wear those from Andrew.
Lets see.
I used the 8% coupon "TRUSTY8OFF"

There seems to be mixed feelings about Andrew in this forum. I will keep you updated.
I wrote a mail because payment did not work and asked if the watches are on stock.
He said all my ordered watches are available.

Lets see how this goes. Kinda nervous

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
I just got my QC pictures from the BTF V2 from Andrew. I did not accept ist because the pushers on his website and the ones in the pictures that he sent me looks horribly off. What do you guys think about that?
Just told him that I will not accept this. Wonder what will happen now. Does anyone ordered A 116500 BTF V2 from Andrew (trustytime)
Thank you

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
Andrew just replied. He said that the screws are adjustable. Is that true? Can anyone confirm this?
Thank you very much

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
Sorry for the many posts. Will not delete it because it might be helpful for other newbies like me ;)
I found a video about using the pushers. They are in fact able to screw into. On the QC pics it is just screwed out.
Sorry for spam. Just nervous because its my first order and dont want to mess it up.

Falter

Patron
8/8/20
Yes, to use the chronograph on the daytona, you must unscrew the pushers. The pictures in your QC just had it unscrewed.
Good luck with your first transaction!

ultratime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/8/22
Andrew just replied. He said that the screws are adjustable. Is that true? Can anyone confirm this?
Thank you very much
since i joined this site its unreal how picky people are about quality buying counterfeit watches. Its as if you were buying the real thing and shelling out 35k!! funny stuff man.

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
Not understand your rude comment. I did not know that the pushers are screwable. Not a pro. I appologized. I love the quality and I am happy with it. Why not picky? If people are not picky why does this forum exist? Go to a local shop and buy a random fake one my friend...

I am unhappy about the other watch that I received because is is scratching really hard while winding... Its the reason this forum exists.. To share thoughts, to report about different quality etc..
Whats the point of your post?

Dont want to insult you. Just tried to reply to your post

Reactions: Newguyhere95

AlicW

Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
How did you find the DSOTM? I had one on order but when I found out the strap was an odd size I changed it to a PO Deep Black instead.

Have always loved the Dark Side watches and definitely one on my list for a future purchase

drwatch

27/11/22
Austria
@AlicW The watch wasnt available So i cancelled this order. I ordered via TrustyTime (Andrew). Where did you order?

AlicW

Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
My order is with Andrew too but as I say it’s changed to the Deep Black now so hopefully he can get that from VSF.