• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Submariner

mbp741

Looking Around
28/8/22
Hey guys,

First time poster, first time rep buyer :)

Just ordered myself the VSF Submariner 126610LN Black Ceramic from Jtime. Really straightforward so far. Chatted & ordered via WhatsApp, paid with ETH (01/09/22).

I'll keep you posted on progress :cool:

Al P

Looking Around
4/9/22
Hey guys,

First time poster, first time rep buyer :)

Just ordered myself the VSF Submariner 126610LN Black Ceramic from Jtime. Really straightforward so far. Chatted & ordered via WhatsApp, paid with ETH (01/09/22).

I'll keep you posted on progress :cool:
Congrats on your purchase! First time poster here as well. Have been on this forum since the start of the pandemic, reading and learning.

Would definitely love to see some QC pics.

Cheers

mbp741

Looking Around
28/8/22
Yes indeed!

4th September - got QC photos. However I quickly noticed something wasn't right. There was no crown emblem between Swiss and Made on the dial, which as far as I was aware pointed to it being the 40mm version. I emailed jtime back and sure enough, they apologized and said the factory had sent over the wrong model.

7th September - new QC photos. This time it looks awesome!!! I'm pleased they were able to sort it out so quickly.

So now I'm just patiently waiting for tracking info, which should be here any day now. I'm just trying to put it out my mind and be patient 🤣

mbp741

Looking Around
28/8/22
It has arrived!!!!!! :-D Got my Sub yesterday...22/09/22, and it is amazing!

So 3 weeks all in. Great experience with jtime.