• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order (Submariner No-Date/114060)

MasterSaxo

Looking Around
3/3/20
United Kingdom
This was my first time buying a replica watch. The seller was very responsive and helpful, i'm happy with the service i received.

The watch has a nice weight to it and feels very solid. The lume however is absolute hot garbage especially when put side by side with my Seiko SRPD59K1. Sadly i think i got a bad batch as the hour, minute and second hands all have a nasty ass green tint to them. Strangely the hour markers have not suffered the same fate as the hands which makes the hands stick out even more. Every time i look at the watch it honestly makes me feel sad because of this. It's very hard to see past it and overall the experience is ruined. Another thing to point out would be the clasp, you can see from the photos below that the Rolex symbol has been very messily welded on and there is dried up spillage sticking out to the right hand side of it. I managed to clean most of the burn marks off with a scourer and some isopropanol but it's still very noticeable. Also inside the clasp where the words Rolex are stamped, one edge is very smooth and the other is rough as shit. Lack of attention to detail but to be honest i doubt anyone would see it other than myself but still it's hard to say i'm impressed. The glide lock system works very well and is very convenient. It's sad to see that the words Rolex and Submariner on the dial are not bold, again lack of detail. Sadly the bezel is only 90 clicks and has more than it's fair share of back play. The crown stem feels like it will break after setting the time a few more times, way too wobbly and the crown feels like it isn't attached properly that thing is jiggling all over the place. After wearing the watch for a week it has not lost or gained any time which was completely unexpected. I am very impressed with the time keeping, really puts my Seiko to shame which runs at least 10-15 seconds fast per day.

I'm afraid i can't recommend this watch to anybody for reasons listed above. There are too many cons with this watch for me to keep it. Sadly my first exploration into replica watches has not been very good but that doesn't mean i'll stop here.

I'm sorry to the seller for ripping his product a new bum hole. It could have just been a bad batch but i have to review what is in front of me and not what's in front of someone else somewhere else in the world. I hope to whoever gets this watch doesn't have the same issues i had and i hope it brings you happiness. I'm sure this watch is perfectly fine for some people.

Here are some pictures i took at work using the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Thank you for taking the time to read. All the best.

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
What did it cost you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
What did it cost you?

Not much I guess it’s a really low quality rep 100 usd maybe. Probably has the DG2813 inside.

Go with latest from ARF or ZZF for perfection, details, feel, finishing and you’ll get almost 98% of the gen.

For OP you’ll have to start somewhere so now go for one of the above next and keep the current so you can compare them. You’ll be blown away literally.

MasterSaxo

Looking Around
3/3/20
United Kingdom
Not much I guess it’s a really low quality rep 100 usd maybe. Probably has the DG2813 inside.

Go with latest from ARF or ZZF for perfection, details, feel, finishing and you’ll get almost 98% of the gen.

For OP you’ll have to start somewhere so now go for one of the above next and keep the current so you can compare them. You’ll be blown away literally.

ZZF V2 would be my preferred choice but sadly at this moment in time after contacting Li from Jtime ZZF are no longer producing the V1 or V2 for the 114060 model due to lack of parts. He proposed i contact him regarding these models at around the end of April. Hopefully they will be able to produce them around this time as i am desperate to get my hands on one. I can't say anything for ARF as i have not done my research but people swear by the quality of ZZF.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
ZZF V2 would be my preferred choice but sadly at this moment in time after contacting Li from Jtime ZZF are no longer producing the V1 or V2 for the 114060 model due to lack of parts. He proposed i contact him regarding these models at around the end of April. Hopefully they will be able to produce them around this time as i am desperate to get my hands on one. I can't say anything for ARF as i have not done my research but people swear by the quality of ZZF.

I recently received my ARF v3 LN and it's good. Been reading and goes both ways some swear by ZZF some by ARF. Just pick one from M2M section and you'll have it in no time. That's what I did. But yeah no date is only ZZF if you won't mod the ARF to no date.

I will buy another one as well either LN or LV from ARF or ZZF. If I can pick it up M2M would be great but otherwise have to go with a TD. This way I can mod one and still have one my wrist :)

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19

Wow that is disappointing. I was eyeing this watch as well. I guess they ran out of dials because most everything else is the same as the 116610 LN

arsenio lupin

Horology Curious
3/7/17
I recently received my ARF v3 LN and it's good. Been reading and goes both ways some swear by ZZF some by ARF. Just pick one from M2M section and you'll have it in no time. That's what I did. But yeah no date is only ZZF if you won't mod the ARF to no date.

I will buy another one as well either LN or LV from ARF or ZZF. If I can pick it up M2M would be great but otherwise have to go with a TD. This way I can mod one and still have one my wrist :)

sorry for the ignorance, but I don't understand all these abbreviations ... ARF ZZF M2M maybe they are sellers, but in which section do I find them?