• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Submariner 116610LV

JJRousseau

Looking Around
15/5/22
I had my first order at PT in June last year. I ordered the submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob V12. The whole process regarding the payment and QC pictures was quite good and quick. Everything went smoothly. I was very satisfied until the first problem arose 5 months later. The pearl on top just dropped off the bezel. So I made use of the warranty and PT send me a new one. In January the second problem arose. The dial began to peel off. I have never seen that happen before, on any watch I own. the green dial just peels off as if the watch had a sunburn. A few days later, the crown also began to jam. I can hardly move the crown in both directions. As soon as I turn the crown, the crown gets stuck at a strong angle. Since then, I can no longer use the watch either.

I am aware that there is no direct fault on the part of PT, but on the part of the factory. Nevertheless, I find it a great pity that the watch is unusable after only a few months.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please contact our [email protected] , we'll handle it for you. It's also the first time I've encountered this kind of dial peeling. The quality of NOOB watches at the end is very ordinary...I suggest you can change a Clean or VSF dial.