• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - SEAMASTER DIVER 300M ORF 1:1BLUE CERAMIC GRAY DIAL ON SS BRACELET A8800

Spaulding85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
7/12/21
unfortunately the status doesn't change, I'm starting to think that the watch won't find its way to me.

Status Current at 17Track:
2022-07-24 18:00
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided electronically by the sender to DHL

does anyone have the CZ zip code? from a previous delivery? When I have this, I can take a closer look at DHL

Ghostreconx

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Hey man, my tracking is also the same, but mine is from DE to CZ instead of it being like yours. Im guessing it will be a really really long wait for it to come

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
My tracking has been updated to;

“The parcel has been processed in the country of origin”

But what i found very strange is that the package is beingshipped from DE to CZ and then to NL.

That being said, NL is beside DE….

If i knew the watch would come from Germany i wouldnt choose Triangle Shipping to CZ

Ghostreconx

Horology Curious
16/4/19

But what i found very strange is that the package is beingshipped from DE to CZ and then to NL.

If i knew the watch would come from Germany i wouldnt choose Triangle Shipping to CZ
And yours was processed on the 24th of July?

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
great, status has changed a lot since yesterday :) it is currently in CZ and was sent from Germany to the Czech Republic by express, I assume it will arrive in the next few days...it's not far from CZ to me

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12

Hi, watches aren't shipped from Germany . They are still being shipped from China while our shipping agent has a contact in Germany. So the shipments only transit there , without passing customs. Then they're redirected to CZ.
The tracking status will only update once the shipments arrive at the contact in Germany. So please don't worry . No need to keep checking the status daily . ;)

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
Small, not happy update -> Unfortunately, the watch did NOT arrive :-( Almost 2 months have passed, last week the WATCH arrived at the forwarder in CZ (Triangle) and was sent on to Germany. Now the watch is loud DHL disappeared, the status doesn't change anymore and hangs on "Delivery aborted". Unfortunately not a nice experience for a first repair order and then everything went bad what can go bad :-(

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
Small, not happy update -> Unfortunately, the watch did NOT arrive :-( Almost 2 months have passed, last week the WATCH arrived at the forwarder in CZ (Triangle) and was sent on to Germany. Now the watch is loud DHL disappeared, the status doesn't change anymore and hangs on "Delivery aborted". Unfortunately not a nice experience for a first repair order and then everything went bad what can go bad :-(

wow what a quick turn! after 4 calls to DHL the shipment was found on the wrong stock for another location and is now being delivered! If it arrives today, it was a long story with a happy ending ;-)

Reactions: dirkjc

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Mine came in yesterday

Needless to say, very happy with my purchase!!!

Came in after short 8 weeks via CZ shipping

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
Hey @Spaulding85 we never heard whether your watch arrived as expected! Is it there? Is it everything you hoped for?
Hello, yes the watch arrived and I am very satisfied, I find the lume at 12 o'clock shows a small difference if you are familiar with the original Omega, the replica is a bit flatter / recessed and the original has a rim from the Dot a bit thicker, but unless an Omega retailer is looking at it, you won't notice it ;-)

Reactions: Marceau

Marceau

Horology Curious
23/7/22
Hello, yes the watch arrived and I am very satisfied, I find the lume at 12 o'clock shows a small difference if you are familiar with the original Omega, the replica is a bit flatter / recessed and the original has a rim from the Dot a bit thicker, but unless an Omega retailer is looking at it, you won't notice it ;-)
We love a happy ending!
Congrats on the purchase. I was following as planning on the same purchase but eventually went for a pre 2018 (no wave dial, no muffin valve, 41mm) model.

bulls87

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
15/10/22
Please could you post a picture of this beautiful model?

Very keen to see what it looks like on wrist?

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
I hope it's okay without it on hand, I only have a photo of the delivery right now