• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - SEAMASTER DIVER 300M ORF 1:1BLUE CERAMIC GRAY DIAL ON SS BRACELET A8800

Spaulding85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
7/12/21
Hello, i placed my first order today, I will update here step by step. I come from Germany and chose the detour via CZ.
My Order: SEAMASTER DIVER 300M ORF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE CERAMIC GRAY DIAL ON SS BRACELET A8800

04.07.2022 - asked if item was available and paid via PayPal. Contact very quickly (maximum 1 hour)

greets from Germany

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkjc

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
can't wait either! Unfortunately I haven't received any QC pics for 2 weeks :-( I'm waiting impatiently

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Lol looks like we ordered the same watch the same day, by the same seller lol!

Me too didnt recieved QC pics yet

Reactions: Spaulding85

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
haha nice! Good decision, this watch is simply amazing in terms of style and color! May I ask where are you from? Europe? I chose shipping via the Czech Republic. If this week has passed I will have 3 weeks without QC pics :-/ I will then consider being patient or cancellation? I don't know it

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Best thing is be patient i guess,

I ordered from Holland, also the detour via CZ. Idk i will be emailing him next week i guess to ask how far he is with the order

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ghostreconx

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Did he promise how soon you will get the QC pics? Because he told me that I will get it within one week but I am still waiting for QC pics after a week, while Hont has already shipped my other parcel even though I ordered it later than Chazing's

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
When I asked, he said it usually takes 1 week after payment. Unfortunately, I'm now waiting exactly 2.5 weeks... :-( Even if the shipping is so slow, I'll have the watch for Christmas

Reactions: dirkjc

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Same…. Did u tried emailing him regarding the cq pics? Or shall i email him?

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
got the email today that the watch is apparently not in stock and that VSF would give the same one if I wanted it. I replied that a VSF is also fine for me, but if the waiting time starts again from the beginning I'm no longer interested, I'm waiting for a response whether I should wait 2-3 weeks for QC again

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
It would be so nice if there was a shop in Europe or Germany. 5-7 days and you would have the watch on your wrist. These waiting times from overseas are very extreme and now she's not even on her way to me

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Got the same email,

I chose to change it to VSF, yes the wait is long.

But as long the watch will arrive i got no problems

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
QC Pics arrived and approved today. Absolutely amazing watch, i love it

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Same! Got them this morning and i approved too!

Very excited to see it in person

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
My shipment number from DHL is "electronically announced" does this number change after processing in the Czech Republic? How does this process work in the Czech Republic? Is it another ChazingTime location or a "forwarder" who doesn't view the goods? someone experience

dirkjc

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Patience is your best friend

Spaulding85

Certified
7/12/21
unfortunately not yet arrived, status still "electronically announced"
When it arrived, i make Pictures :)