• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST ORDER - Rolex OP 39MM

KaiJC

Horology Curious
8/2/16
Hello,

Its been years since I've purchased any rep watch. I've been looking at buyng the genuine version of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39MM with Rhodium Dial.
However, as this is discountined now and the price isn't friendly on my bank account I thought I get a rep lol.

So far I must say the communication has been excellent with Chazingtime.

Here's the time line and will update.

26/08/2022

HendrikWatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
Hi @KaiJC,
Thanks for this thread - I’m exactly in the same situation and I am about to order the same watch with a white dial. Same factory, same TD.

Would you mind keeping us posted regarding QC pics, shipping time etc. That’d be appreciated! Are you from the EU?

Redturboboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/22
Hello,

Its been years since I've purchased any rep watch. I've been looking at buyng the genuine version of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39MM with Rhodium Dial.
However, as this is discountined now and the price isn't friendly on my bank account I thought I get a rep lol.

So far I must say the communication has been excellent with Chazingtime.

Here's the time line and will update.

26/08/2022
Very nice good luck with it! I'm in the same boat as you. How did you use wise.com? I created an account and it doesn't allow me to send USD to USD recipient. Has to be two different currencies.

KaiJC

Horology Curious
8/2/16
Due to financial reasons I’ve had to cancel this order. Dealing with this TD has been a pleasure though.