• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Rolex Daytona 116509 BTF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet Blue Dial SA4130

steve99uk

Looking Around
10/11/22
Hi,

I placed an order and paid with Chazingtime for a Daytona 116509 BTF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet Blue Dial SA4130 on 10th November as they told me that the watch was available at BTF. On 20/11 I emailed and they replied - Sorry not yet , we're waiting for delivery from BTF. There's delays currently due to covid lockdown again.

I replied that day asking if they thought it would be available by Chriostmas as its a present for my brother. No reply.

I emailed again on 28/11 but still no reply.

Any advice welcome

TIA

Steve

steve99uk

Looking Around
10/11/22
Hey, how did it end up?
I emailed again and got a response that haven't received delivery of my watch yet from BTF. Then on 11th Dec I received the QC pics. All looked good so they shipped it out then but had a problem with The Royal Mail (they are going on strike a lot in the UK) so it was shipped again using Evri in the UK and I received it today. Very well wrapped and the watch is great.

TruemanShow

Looking Around
21/1/23
UK
Did you have any issues with customs or import duties to the UK?

Love the watch, any pictures?