• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order Puretime

Vatoloco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/18
And amplitude is to high (328).
Sometimes I think it’s just the pictures that make some pieces in the watch placed wrong . Because when the buyer posts the watch after receiving it , everything is in order. To my QC was to the line at 4 o clock not straight , waiting to receive the watch to see if it’s actually not straight or was just the angle of the picture at QC. I really don’t understand how factories that sell reps for 500€+ can make such mistakes …

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
We expect the watch that puretime sell and have many photos at their site.
So, if photo is real why the qc pictures are not the same?
Really ? It's never entered your mind that there may be manufacturing discrepancies between the fake watch that's posted, and the one sent to PT by the factory ?

Vatoloco

17/6/18
Are you serious ? First of all the factory isn't selling the watch for that price. Second, you're buying a counterfeit chinese watch. It costs a miniscule fraction of a gen. What do you expect ?
No one said I want the watch to be like the gen. I don’t expect to have a rep to be 1:1 with a gen. There is a lot of tiers and factories and many versions of reps, so what I mean is that when you buy a rep for this price , you expect it at least to not have visible flows . You think the difference of a 50€ submariner with a 500€ submariner is the mechanism inside only ? Come on man , for this we are paying this amount of money , to have something that looks real . When buying a top tier rep , you expect it to look good at least. And off the factory doesn’t sell it for 500€ , but when a watch has visible flows , even the dealer should not accept to sell that piece . You know what would happen if no one accepted to buy watches that don’t look perfect for 500€? Guess what , the factories would not dare to send a watch like this again to the dealers 😉

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
and who is responsible for this?
The dealer.
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

Vatoloco

17/6/18
and who is responsible for this?
The dealer.
The dealer makes the best to do business. Normally when he sees a watch with so many incorrections , he shouldn’t even send that QC to the client but return the watch and request another one. But this BMW guy here is trying to find justifications. It’s a 500€ rep not a 30€ from the local China store

Vatoloco

17/6/18
Really ? It's never entered your mind that there may be manufacturing discrepancies between the fake watch that's posted, and the one sent to PT by the factory ?
If there are manufacturing discrepancies why they dont control the watch before they send to the dealer ? Why when the dealer sees a watch at this condition accepts it ? As you said , the factory doesn’t sell the watch for 500€ , but they are not selling it for 30€ either my friend . I’m the client and I’m paying with mo money for a good . My money goes to the TD and the factory . So who of them is responsible if a watch is in a bad condition ? According to you , because it’s a rep then we should accept everything because it’s not original . As mentioned and before , there are many levels of rep quality , so when paying to buy the best quality , I except to be the best quality what I will have to my hands

xargyris

Horology Curious
6/3/23
Greece
I agree with you. We pay a lot of money and we want to have , at least, what we have seen on website.
We know its rep and not original but also puretime “advertise” that photos on site are from real rep watch.
So, we want these watches !!!

No further comments from myself on that matter.

Reactions: Daytona22

Vatoloco

17/6/18
You're both neophytes and have no understanding of this hobby. I'd suggest you stick to gen watches.
This is your answer ? At least answer to something from what I said with a logic answer . If we are going to buy gens is our problem . Here is a forum and we are discussing. What is bad to discuss about something negative that this transaction has ? I have already 2 gens , sub and Datejust . Not expecting to have a gen for a price of a rep , but at least ti have a rep to looks that it costs the money I paid for it 😉

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We see this kind of watches a lot (specially for these stick dials), it's usually very commen. If you check the image on our website,
it has the same issue.

3rT3YF.jpg

There always will be some flaws for replica watches. It won't be perfect. But it won't be a problem if you can't accept it and we can try another.

xargyris

Horology Curious
6/3/23
Greece
@puretime :Correct , but on my watch there is a big deviation and it is visible even with the “naked eye”.Also the rolex logo is bad.
You can check the qc photos.
Pls try another if it’s possible like than om yous website.
Thank you for your prompt response

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for feedback. Glad to know you are satisfied :D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for feedback. Glad to know you are satisfied :D