• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order placed today with Trusty

nottbear

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/19
Nottingham
Just placed my 1st order with Andrew. Ordered the Clean DJ41 with MOP diamond dial. All good so far. Andrew gave a good price and so far good comms. I expect it will take a little time as it’s not in stock, and with CNY just coming to and end, I’m probably at the back of the queue!

spacecowboyuk81

28/1/23
UK
Just placed my 1st order with Andrew. Ordered the Clean DJ41 with MOP diamond dial. All good so far. Andrew gave a good price and so far good comms. I expect it will take a little time as it’s not in stock, and with CNY just coming to and end, I’m probably at the back of the queue!
How did you place the order? Through the website or did you contact Andrew directly. Best of luck with the purchase. Thanks

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
How did you place the order? Through the website or did you contact Andrew directly. Best of luck with the purchase. Thanks
I placed the order through the website. On my order comments I asked if the watch was in stock and he replied before I made the payment.

spacecowboyuk81

28/1/23
UK
I placed the order through the website. On my order comments I asked if the watch was in stock and he replied before I made the payment.
OK thank you for answering. And he will provide QC photos once the watch is ready and before shipment?

TempusAnonymous

Horology Curious
10/11/22
Sounds good man. I'm a big fan of MOP dials, sadly they're not very well represented in men's watches, and certainly not the way they are in Women's watches.
When you get it it'd be interested to hear your opinion on the quality of the MOP Dial, oh and what Factory made it. Thanks man.

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
Sounds good man. I'm a big fan of MOP dials, sadly they're not very well represented in men's watches, and certainly not the way they are in Women's watches.
When you get it it'd be interested to hear your opinion on the quality of the MOP Dial, oh and what Factory made it. Thanks man.
Be happy to share details and photos as I don’t think it will not be a popular piece. It’s from Clean Factory.

AlicW

Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
Yes you will definitely get QC pics which you will need to approve before the watch is despatched to you.

Make sure you are happy with them and if you need to see more then be sure to ask, he will always oblige but once approved I find the watch is packed rapidly and there is no chance of getting more pics.

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
Yes you will definitely get QC pics which you will need to approve before the watch is despatched to you.

Make sure you are happy with them and if you need to see more then be sure to ask, he will always oblige but once approved I find the watch is packed rapidly and there is no chance of getting more pics.
This will be interesting as every one of these Clean Datejust 41 with diamond dial have had marker alignment issues. Even on the Trusty website, the pictures of the dial show marker issues. Steve from theonewatches posted pictures of these models here too. All had issues. Just hoping that these are prototypes, and will be resolved. Let’s see!

AlicW

Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
The Rolex brand section will be the best place for info on if this is a common problem that still exists, there’s lots of help over there. Unfortunately I am not a Rolex fan so can’t help directly.

Reactions: nottbear

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
Thought I would update the timeline for this order with Andrew.

29/1 Email to request if the watch was in stock. Email received 29th of January confirming factory had stock and giving payment details for WU.
30/1 Payment sent via WU
12/2 sent an email to Andrew, as I still have not received confirmation that the payment has been received.
12/2 email from Andrew apologising that the payment hadn’t been picked up and he arranged a pick up straightaway
13/2 email from Andrew confirming payment received
27/2 sent Andrew an email asking if there was any update on when I might expect QC pics. No response received.
5/3 sent another email to Andrew asking when I might be able to expect QC pics no response received yet.

As the watch I’m ordering is probably not that popular, I do understand that this could take some time. So I’ll be patient and wait for Andrew to respond.

benno1321

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/4/16
I’ve just made a purchase but tracking hasn’t updated for over 8 days now. I’ve also messaged Andrew 4 times with zero response. Getting a little concerned now.

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
I’ve just made a purchase but tracking hasn’t updated for over 8 days now. I’ve also messaged Andrew 4 times with zero response. Getting a little concerned now.
I think if you read through most trusted dealer reviews, buyers have this experience from time to time with most dealers. I’m not saying everything Is ok; but the reality is it’s just not always a smooth experience. Fingers crossed is the best advice I have.

Reactions: benno1321

benno1321

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/4/16
I think if you read through most trusted dealer reviews, buyers have this experience from time to time with most dealers. I’m not saying everything Is ok; but the reality is it’s just not always a smooth experience. Fingers crossed is the best advice I have.
Update: 5 emails now with no response from Andrew, so out of curiosity I emailed from a different email asking about the availability of a different watch. Low and behold I got a reply back within 20 minutes saying the watch was available to buy. This just isn't acceptable in the slightest.

spacecowboyuk81

28/1/23
UK
Update: 5 emails now with no response from Andrew, so out of curiosity I emailed from a different email asking about the availability of a different watch. Low and behold I got a reply back within 20 minutes saying the watch was available to buy. This just isn't acceptable in the slightest.
Hi @benno1321 you could consider raising a Help Desk ticket to report the issue and to seek guidance from those managing the forum.

Good luck!

VaughanCondo

Looking Around
3/3/23
Cincinnati
I'm new to RWI and I'm curious why you have a flag that says to not trade with you on your profile

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
So, been six weeks now and still no news on QC pics. iI’s probably a rarely ordered watch, so more waiting to do!

Matimato13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
So, been six weeks now and still no news on QC pics. iI’s probably a rarely ordered watch, so more waiting to do!
NO NEWS ?