• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Of Rep Watch From JTime

Trolex_0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22
Hello.

First time ordering a rep watch (Rolex OP 39mm - order ID 000016903) from jtimewatch. So far so good and great comms from Li. Made payment today and awaiting QC pics. Will keep this forum posted with updates.

Trolex_0

29/4/22
8/5/22 Update: QC arrived today. Looks OK. Await tracking details.

Trolex_0

29/4/22
11/5/22 Update: Tracking details provided. Await delivery of order.

Keffo

Looking Around
25/4/20
Where are u located mate? I received my tracking details 14/4 but unfortunately its still no update..

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Trolex_0

29/4/22
Where are u located mate? I received my tracking details 14/4 but unfortunately its still no update..

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

I'm based in the UK. I checked the tracking today and it mentions "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

Almost a month since you've gotten your tracking details - where are you based? what was the delivery time scales you were given? I got a time scale of 2-3 weeks, hoping that in fact is the case!

Fretkoe

Looking Around
17/5/22
Netherlands
Yes thats correct, im only curious if someone else is defected of the delays and how long they lasted :)

Im based in sweden!

Sent from the RWI App

Did you receive your watch already or gotten any update? I've also been waiting on mine since April 23rd, and tracking still says 'not found'

Chatonlesgaz

Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Paris
Same for me here in Paris.
Tracking number received on 9/04 and still no update...

Trolex_0

29/4/22
28/05/22: Received watch today. Watch seems fine so far. Thanks to Li & Lana jtimewatch - good comms & good transaction.

Trolex_0

29/4/22
The watch does not seem to hold any power reserve. After winding and wearing for a very short while and subsequently putting it down the watch stops working. Any idea why this may be? I will contact jtimewatch too.

Trolex_0

29/4/22
Spoke too soon. The watch is running slow and does not hold time. Even after winding, the watch stops after half an hour or so of putting it down. May need a service - am in touch with Ado, have also let jtimewatch know about this issue.

Trolex_0

29/4/22
I will be sending the watch to ado213. jtimewatch has offered up to USD 50 if I get the watch repaired locally. Appreciated but not ideal as I did not expect things to go wrong this early. Will keep this forum updated.

BTC

Horology Curious
22/6/22
Which factory was it from? I'm considering buying the same watch

BTC

Horology Curious
22/6/22
Pressed post to early, I had the same problem as you with a Daytona i bought a few years back, I don't remember which factory but it didn't hold time nor any reserve. It ended up at the landfill

Last edited: