• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Live-Ticker - sharing my experience

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
10/16 - Still waiting for the last watch.
Between first tracking numbers and arrival it took 10 days. For this piece it takes much more time, 3 weeks now and it didn’t arrive at the local courier according to tracking… let’s see if something is happening in the upcoming week

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
10/24 - no change of delivery status for the last parcel. Still „in transit to DHL“.
Practicing some patience with this one…

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
10/26 - 4PX tracking says the tracking number is expired. DHL tracking shows no information about an arrival at local customs or anything about arrival in my country. Started a request so maybe Chazingtime can source some informations about the status. I hope the package isn’t lost.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
10/26 - got fast reply by Chazingtime, they’ll check with their shipping agency what happened to the parcel and let me now as soon as they got informations.

hunter8794

Horology Curious
14/12/18
10/26 - got fast reply by Chazingtime, they’ll check with their shipping agency what happened to the parcel and let me now as soon as they got informations.
Hoping for the best, and waiting for pics.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
11/03 - last watch arrived today, all fine!
Weird that the tracking was lost in between, but now it’s just there. All fine.
Thanks to Chazingtime, all in all very satisfied!
Pics follow the next days…

Reactions: hunter8794

katalysat0r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
8/10/22
Switzerland
Thank you, cool idea with the live ticker! Very interesting for me as someone who only bought M2M until now.

Reactions: Vi-Lo