• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Live-Ticker - sharing my experience

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
I’ll share my experience with Chazingtime here.

Until now I’m very satisfied with the service. E-Mails were answered in less than 24h. For Order requests and confirmation i got very quick answers - comparable to an E-Mail chat. Very good.

09/04 - Stock and Order request
09/05 - confirmation of all pieces (3 watches + 1 bezel insert) are available (one VSF model has to be preordered - so about 3 weeks waiting time for one of the ordered watches), payment address received

Payment is going to be made ASAP

2blue2day

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/22
Thank you for feedback for Chazingtime, I just placed an order this morning myself. I feel better hearing positive feedback.

Reactions: Vi-Lo

Ranh1986

Looking Around
5/9/22
I’ll share my experience with Chazingtime here.

Until now I’m very satisfied with the service. E-Mails were answered in less than 24h. For Order requests and confirmation i got very quick answers - comparable to an E-Mail chat. Very good.

09/04 - Stock and Order request
09/05 - confirmation of all pieces (3 watches + 1 bezel insert) are available (one VSF model has to be preordered - so about 3 weeks waiting time for one of the ordered watches), payment address received

Payment is going to be made ASAP
That is good to hear, as I am thinking about placing an order with them. Thanks!

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/06 - payment sent, waiting for confirmation and afterwards QC pics

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/13 - received QC pics of two watches. Ordered 4, pieces, so pending QC of Bezel Insert and one watch.
Approved one of the 2 QCs and asked for a detail picture of the second.

Got a reminder email that I please should check my spam because QC emailed me twice. Got 4 Mails, but just twice of the same watches.

Told them I replied and missing QC of 2 pieces.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/13 - got the information that the 2 other models I ordered, didn’t arrived at Chazingtime until now. I’ll get messaged by QC as soon as they arrive.
Pending the detail pics.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/14 - received QC of the bezel insert and approved it
Pending QC of the last watch and detail pics.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/15 - received detail pictures that I requested of one watch. Piece approved.
So Just waiting for the last watch.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/16 - got 2 tracking codes for 2 parcels:
1. 1 watch
2. 1 watch and 1 bezel insert

Immediately replied to let them know that QC of the 3rd ordered watch is still missing. Don’t know if they mixed something up or if they just do it separately because they’re still waiting for it themselves.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/16 - got feedback, that the last watch is under another order Nr. and didn’t arrive from the factory yet

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hey, nice idea of the live ticker.
I've also used chazingtime so far and always have been very satisfied with the service. Sometimes I had to wait a bit, but I always got my responses. On the other hand I once received my watch just 3 weeks after ordering, which is remarkable, and any noob reading this should not take this as benchmark, it doesn't happen often, but it does.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Wasn’t meant as a negative review in no way! No one should see it in that way. I just wanted to document it so anyone can see how an order is proceeding.
Still very satisfied with the service!
And in the upper message i wrote that Chazingtime already told me that I have ordered a watch that has to be preordered by themselves and I have to wait about 3 weeks… so actually we’re ahead of the schedule 🙌

But for a newbie who reads this: it’s just like that. Nothing to worry about. Patience is a thing to bring or to learn when pulling the trigger on a rep!

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/19 - received the QC pictures of the third ordered watch, confirmed it

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/23 - received tracking number of the last piece
First two parcels are already leaving the transit country according to tracking… excited already!

garebear

Looking Around
20/9/22
Thank you for the feedback. I just placed an order this morning and this makes me feel so much more confident.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/26 - First 2 parcels arrived in Germany and are brought to the local courier. Delivery planned for tomorrow.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
09/27 - First 2 watches and bezel insert arrived today. All fine! Very satisfied.
Waiting for the last piece.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Pics follow, when the last watch arrived… don’t want to „post-whore“ and post several times in here

Reactions: Storm.