• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from WatchFinder - Outstanding in every aspect.

rtm1994

Looking Around
28/3/19
Good Morning everyone,

Long time lurker here, I read for hours and hours to find what somebody I thought could trust and I am extremely happy with my choice. finally decided to take the plunge and brought myself a Rolex Daydate 40mm from Fatpanda.

I just want to say before i note the time line and include some pictures that the help and responsiveness of this seller is unbelievable, actually puts a lot of companies to shame. We had some issues with Paysend which long story short meant that I sent the money twice, one of them being a link, which i asked him to ignore and he did. So if you ever wanted the confidence that somebody isn't a scammer, here it is, because he could of taken double the money and not sent a thing.

After all the problems with Paysend I ended up sending the money with Transferwise, and i suggest you do the same. No end of problems with Paysend and quite frankly, I would strongly deter anyone from using them - awful.

So anyway - onto the timeline:

Pictures of the watch I wanted, quote for watch sent and order made: 15/03/2019
QC Pictures and video received: 20/03/2019 (No flaws noticed, so i asked him to ship it)
Order Shipped: 21/03/2019
Order Received: 27/03/2019

Packaging: The package when received was incredibly well wrapped up, in fact it took me 10 minutes to get all of the protective packaging off the watch before I could check it all over. Zero damage during transit, very convinced that if you threw the package at the wall a few times, it wouldn't damage the contents! so 10/10 for packaging.

The Watch: I am not going to say much about the watch, Its flawless, incredibly passable, every detail seems to be there and I would be surprised if anyone out and about would pick up on anything to realize its a fake. I am beyond happy with the watch, it's better than I expected it to be. I have attached a picture that he sent me via QC, as I won't be able to get a better one.

Overall Experience: I literally cannot come up with one fault for this seller, every review he has received points out what a gem this guy is here, one that currently is relatively hidden. He is responsive, knowledgeable, trustworthy and excellent at his job. Without a doubt I will be ordering from him again!

Rating: 10/10

Please, if you have any questions about my experience with this seller, comment and I will try to get back to you.

hectorh465

Looking Around
28/9/19
How many days did it take from start to finish? How much was that watch? Did it come with a Rolex box as well or generic box?