• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from PureTime - Seamaster Diver 300M

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
Hello everyone,

After many years without buying any rep, I'm back in the market and after many hours reading, I've just made my first order to PureTime for a Omega Seamaster Diver 300M VSF.

Same day made the order, received information about the payment and did it.

I'm currently awaiting information about QC and shipping information.

Looking forward to receiving it!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please feel free to email us if you need any help

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
7/21: placed order
7/21: payment information
7/21: payment done
7/25: payment confirmed

Waiting for QC pictures!

Enviado desde mi IN2013 mediante Tapatalk

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
7/27: received QC pictures and approved them (seemed they have the watch on stock)

Thrilled with this watch and Puretime so far. Looking forward to receiving it!

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
7/27: received QC pictures and approved them (seemed they have the watch on stock)
7/30: received email with tracking number

Bankershours

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
Hello everyone,

After many years without buying any rep, I'm back in the market and after many hours reading, I've just made my first order to PureTime for a Omega Seamaster Diver 300M VSF.

Same day made the order, received information about the payment and did it.

I'm currently awaiting information about QC and shipping information.

Hi mate, just saw your post.

I am new to this as well and hope you don't mind my email reaching out.

I was wondering how your experience has been with Puretime as I am also looking to buy the Omega 300M as well. I want to pay with my CC for the obvious reasons and wonder how your experience went as far as making the payment. Any feedback you can give is much appreciated.

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
Hello! Don't worry about reaching me, one of the best things of the forum is that we can help each other.

My experience has been very good so far. The QC product, the communication (several emails, even about the delivery time ando some doubts about it), the attention... everything.

I still don't have the watch, but compared to other sellers, it's the best for me (also bought to Chazingtime).

For the payment I used WISE because I had used it in the past and also because I had a 3% discount using this method. The only problem was that I had to create a new account and it took more time for them to receive the payment.

If you need more information let me know.

Cheers!

Bankershours

4/8/22
Hey there,

Much thanks for the reply I appreciate the feedback. I will be pulling the trigger with a purchase soon, just deciding on what beauty to buy.

Have a good one.

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
The watch arrived yesterday. It looks very good but the movement seems to have a failure.

When I tried to set it on time, it is almost impossible. The crown moves the hands 10 minutes and then the watch makes a click and it is not possible to move them anymore clockwise nor anticlockwise until the crown is pushed and pull again to keep on with the process. The problems only happens when the hands moves clockwise.

I have send PureTime a video and asked about this problem. They told me that maybe the hands were loose and I could try to repair it in my local watchshop if the repair fee is not high. If it is high I could send the watch back to them to repair there directly. Of course, I should pay the delivery cost of sending the watch back to China to repair it and I don’t know how much could cost and if I will have customs problems.

What do you think is the best option?
Do I lose the 6months warranty if I repair it in my local watchshop?
The watch is working good but I don’t know if it will last having this problem and at the end it will need to be repaired and I will need to pay for all the costs (I don’t know how much could it cost).

Bankershours

4/8/22
Hey there.

It does sound like its a crown issue and that is a quick fix with most watch shop. If it was me I would bite the bullet and get it fixed in your home base. If you send it back to china there are to many things that can go wrong-customs ect and you might never see it again. Cost to fix a crown should be no more than $75 in the US. I assume you are US based. For me, I am trying to stay away from buying direct from the dealers in china as to many things can go wrong. I look at what is for sale locally in the members sale area as a lot flip watches all of the time, sometimes the watches are brand new you just have to be quick to PM when you are interested because they can go fast. Remember if the seller says the ship out of CONUS that means continental US so its a seller that is located in the US and you should not have any issue with the shipping. Its just a better transaction. Best of luck.

Reactions: amgarreo

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
I'm from Europe, but I appreciate the advice anyway. I will start looking for new models in M2M forum.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What do you think is the best option?
Do I lose the 6months warranty if I repair it in my local watchshop?
The watch is working good but I don’t know if it will last having this problem and at the end it will need to be repaired and I will need to pay for all the costs (I don’t know how much could it cost).

Sorry to hear that. The 6 months warranty will be valid if watchsmith doesn't replace anything :) Please try and keep us informed about the costs before getting it fixed. Thank you